Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wednesday WAJ

Mood: Hopeful

Menu:
Brekkie: Leftover hamburgers (sans buns of course) scarfed down by the kitchen sink with bernaise sauce residue cuz the hamburgers were steaming hot out of micro
Lunch: at like 4:30pm. Egg salad (1 M&M on the car ride home before egg salad)

Dinner: Low-carb meal at the Max hamburger franchise with half a side salad and 5 fries dipped in, you guessed it, bernaise sauce. And one and a half nuggets with the breading peeled off and 1 onion ring with the breading,cuz well, it was an onion ring!
Fitness:  40-minute power walk through mosquito infested woodland with walking buddy who told me the mosquitoes were biting because I wasn't walking fast enough!

Comments: I was teetering folks. I gotta be honest. After a long ass day in Stockholm and a shitload of rushing around this evening, I was ready to give my sore abs a rest tonight, ready for any excuse really. And then I saw Michelle's comment on my previous WAJ and suited up. Only to get a text from walking buddy. I.can't.feel.my.legs. Today was not a standard day in the life of "moi" but I managed. I did it. Golf claps please.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You're so awesome and now I TERRIBLE for finding every excuse to not do my run today. Here is my solomn promise to you: I WILL run tomorrow, I will "suit up" as well, and as soon as the bus leaves I will run my ass around that neighborhood and remember that I am still working toward a goal and I can't stop now....
I am so proud of you!!
(And I am really, really regretting the MacDonald's I had for supper...)
M.

theinfo said...

This is very greatful and informatic helpful Can I quote a post in your blog with the link

to you? i want to book mark it !

india tour travel, rajasthan tour in

india


kings

lodge bandhavgarh, wildlife resorts in bandhavgarh, resorts in bandhavgarh, hotels in

bandhavgarh


kings lodge

resort in booking


kings lodge

activities,bandhavgarh wildlife tour packages, kings lodge

kings

lodge resort bandhavgarh,kings lodge resort booking in india, activities in kings lodge


Thanks
Aleixpetersonn